In order to ensure that the installation of your new flooring goes as smoothly as possible, we have included a few helpful tips to help our customers prepare their home:
- Remove all breakable & irreplaceable items
- Remove pictures, clocks & other hanging items from walls
- Clear closet floors & low hanging clothes if new flooring is to be installed in these areas
- Remove all small objects from floor (toys, shoes, etc.)
- If you have contracted to have furniture moved by our installers, please remove all items from furniture (e.g., picture frames, knick knacks, etc.), all bedding & linens, books from bookcases, etc.
- Disconnecting & reconnecting electronics is the responsibility of the homeowner
- Separate arrangements may need to be made by homeowner to move extra large items such as pianos, pool tables, & aquariums
- Please keep children & pets away from the installation area
Please note that while we make every effort to avoid scratching or chipping paint on walls, baseboards, etc., some light touch up may be necessary after the installation has been completed.